At present I am in regular contact with the two girls who messaged me on plentyoffish. Since my last post regarding the free dating website, fey1989 has joined jadeglasto in texting me and adding me to facebook. From looking through fey1989's photos I would never have guessed that she is a mother. She has short dark hair and a cute face with what I best describe as a cheeky, impish smile. Perhaps surprisingly to me (considering she has a child) she has a tight body and a nice rack. In most of her photographs she sports a sexy pout, although there are a few shots where she smiles properly. I can see from these pictures that she has a straight set of teeth; no off-putting imperfections thus far. Aesthetically speaking, she is quite different to Jadeglasto.
However, both girls do have one thing in common: they are both as thick as pig shit. In my teens my outlook on the opposite sex, like most guys at that age, was that intelligence came a distant second to looks. Growing up in Essex I got used to interacting with stupid girls, which had an effect on formulating my beliefs. During my years at University the balance of these beliefs tilted more towards the opposite direction as I mixed with more intellectually stimulating women. Today my attitude remains essentially the same, although there are some instances which one simply cannot overlook.
Both girls seem to have nothing to say other than "Wat r u doin this weekend? x" When I tell them that I went into Central London to buy clothes their follow up question is about what garments I bought. This dull and pointless exchange then comes full circle when they then ask "Wat are u doin now hun/babe? x" Any attempt from my end to find out something insightful about them is ignored in favour of asking me another probing question, e.g. "lol hun wat r ur plans tomora? x" Their atrocious spelling and grammar only make matters worse.
I am very swiftly beginning to lose interest in both girls. However, I will continue to grind it out purely because I have absolutely nothing to lose in doing so. After all, my current mobile phone contract entitles me to unlimited free texts each month.
Monday, 22 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment