Thursday, 25 February 2010

asos order

I received a package from asos.com today. For the second successive weekend I could not find anyone to go partying with and hence I bought some clothes. I ordered a charcoal waistcoat, a multicoloured striped tie and a white belt which came to £47 in total. I am very happy with the waistcoat and tie. I think that the tie would be best worn with a white or black shirt. The waistcoat is the same cut and tight fit as my tweed one which received very positive comments at Pri's birthday. However, I am not as content with the white leather belt. I own a white belt with a metal studded cross buckle from Guess Jeans. I love this belt and always wear it with a pair of white pointy shoes from Zara (officially my dancing shoes). I wanted another belt to go with the shoes. The first problem with the belt from asos, is that it is too thin which makes it more suitable for casual wear. Secondly, it is too loose, although it is my fault that I ordered this size. The belt only came in two sizes: small/medium and medium/large. I have a 32 inch waist and took a cautious approach in ordering the medium/large size. In spite of my disappointment it only cost me £12 so I will not bother returning it. I can probably wear it with my Adidas Superstars or Converse trainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment