I am starting this blog mainly to document, for my own personal record, my many failures and few successes with women. All my life I have tried to please girls and have sought emotional gratification. Where has this gotten me? I am 25 years old, have not had a serious relationship and have been walked all over by a series of girls. I recently came to the realisation that this needs to change and as a consequence of this, I would now say that I consider myself to have a somewhat cavalier attitude towards girls: if you don't like me for who I am then fuck you, I don't give a shit.
Before I am accused of being sexist allow me offer an explanation. I am deep down a nice guy. I have 3 or 4 trusted girl friends who would attest to this fact. In terms of advice and an insight into the female psyche, I am confident that I do not need any more girl mates. Over the years any girl who I have become close friends with outside of this small group has used any kindness I have shown them to use to their advantage. Very recent examples would include constantly asking for lifts to and from work (without giving me any prior notice that they were going to be working late) and "borrowing" my CDs and not returning them. The second example is still something of a sore point: the perpetrator has had the CDs for over 6 months and I am sure is hoping that I will eventually forget about them. Return the CDs or pay me £45 bitch! My commute to work has not been the same since without the sounds of Now 68, 70, 71 and 72!
Nevertheless I digress. The point that I am trying to make is that outside of my core group of girl friends I now view every other girl as a sex object: either I want to have intercourse with you, or not. I would agree with anyone who believes that this is an absolutely disdainful attitude to take. My mother and sister certainly disapprove. However, I can safely say that my change in approach has made my life much more fun. I can honestly say that I have had some of the funniest nights out when I have been rejected by females who have found me overly vulgar. I like to test the limits of what a man can say to a woman without getting rejected. Essentially it makes for better reading.
Whilst I can't guarantee that I will have any success stories to report, rest assured there will be plenty of stories of rejection. I really hope that this is something that I keep up and not let fall by the wayside.
Thursday, 4 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment