Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Nitpick

Jadeglasto took my phone number from my plentyoffish message and text me late on Tuesday evening. After an exchange of innocent texts she upped the game and added me to facebook. Due to a long day at work I did not get the opportunity to check out her profile until the late the following evening.

It is safe to say that the small picture on her plentyoffish profile is a fair reflection of her actual appearance. She has a pretty, albeit unspectacular, face with thick blonde hair and a tight body. I went through most of her pictures and it would appear to me that she has very nice posterior, which she is not scared to flaunt for the camera. There are more than a few mock-sex photos showing her bent over tables, presenting for a potential mate, as well as a couple of girl-girl kissing action shots. From these photos I can infer that she is quite sexually overt. So far so good, right?

Wrong. I have an uncanny ability to pick out the tiniest flaws in even the most beautiful women. For example: Britney Spears has a rather wide bridge of the nose, Natalie Portman has arms which are too short for her body, Rihanna has a fat nose, Beyonce is just plain fat...I am sure you get the picture. Of course every person has their flaws and ninety per cent of the time I can look past this as long as everything else "fits". I am sure that girls could stand there and pick out every one of my faults. However, sometimes there are just some features which I personally cannot overlook. I went off a girl once when I noticed that she had what I considered to be abnormally large big toes.

In the case of Jadeglasto I noticed from her smile that she has a very small canine tooth to the left of her two front teeth; almost as though it has been shaved at a forty-five degree angle. I think that a great smile can make a big difference to how a girl looks: it can transform her from average to good, good to great and it does not even matter to me if her teeth are not perfectly straight. Jadeglasto's small tooth somehow distorts her smile and it is so apparent that I cannot help but look at it. It could well be possible that she looks better in real life, although with her residing in Chichester it is ultimately unlikely that we would ever meet up anyway.

In the meantime fey1989 has replied to my plentyoffish message saying that she would text soon. Hopefully she does not have any unbearable imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment