
I am a simple guy. I don't really pay too much attention to the news and I cannot say that I have any particularly strong political views. When I get home from work in the evening I load up my laptop and sit in front of the TV. More often than not I find myself flicking between music channels, most commonly MTV Hits, VIVA, The Box, 4Music and Kiss. On these channels I can find the music videos to all of the chart songs that I hear on the radio on my drive to and from work. Music video became popular in the 1980s with the inception of MTV and I think that it is an important part of today's culture. The significance of music video for me manifests itself in the way that I can start to like a song I initially disliked upon seeing its video. The most recent example of this would be Shakira's song "She Wolf" (2009). Hearing it for the first time I dismissed it as merely another quirky Shakira song. However, the mesmerizing video showing her prancing around in a gold and flesh-coloured jump suit instantly won me over.
Lily Allen has held a strong presence on my favourite music channels for a number of years now. She first burst onto the pop landscape with her critically-acclaimed debut album "Alright, Still" in 2006. I did not pay too much attention to her until I heard the infectious "LDN" which was the second release off the album. I can't say that I was a fan of the style and look she sported in the video back then - the whole billowing dress and Reebok Classics look just screamed "try hard" to me. In spite of this I have always said that there was something about her, which would make me jump her bones (if I ever had the opportunity) in a heartbeat. I like to think that I saw the potential in her at a very early stage. I always thought that she had a cute face and an impish, mischievious smile. Lily also struck me as being a cool chick: easygoing and up for a laugh. She became my guilty pleasure as virtually none of my other mates thought that she was in any way sexy. In the last four years it is clear to see that she has blossomed as a woman. She has lost any of the puppy fat that she was once carrying and is now a bona fide fashion icon.
Lily has always been outspoken about her sex life and this has piqued my interest. She admitted in an interview in 2008 that she enjoyed anal sex with her then boyfriend, Ed Simons from the Chemical Brothers. I had always thought that she was an absolute filthbox and reading this interview merely confirmed this suspicion. Apart from singing, she looks as though she was put on this planet to handle cocks.
I would imagine Lily Allen to be very forthcoming in the bedroom. She strikes me as the sort of girl who would not think twice about unzipping your fly and wanking you off in a taxi, whilst letting you finger her pussy through her knickers in full view of the cab driver, on the way back to hers or yours, after a night out. Once behind closed doors I envisage her being eager to take your clothes off as fast as possible to engage in sexual contact. From the way she confidently carries herself she seems like a girl who is highly skilled in fellatio. I am sure that she would willingly deep throat and swallow your load after bringing you to climax. She has a very liberal attitude to her body and has been snapped topless by the paparazzi on a number of occasions. Although she is undoubtedly slim with small shapely breasts, I still think that she has curves in the right places to grab onto during intercourse. Her don't-give-a-fuck persona for some reason makes me assume that she is susceptible to unkempt pubic growth every once in a while, which to me is not such a bad thing.
I think that Lily knows exactly what she wants in bed. She almost says as much in her single "Not Fair" from her 2009 album "It's Not Me, It's You". One can infer from this song that if you suffer from premature ejaculation or are bad at cunnilingus then you might as well not bother with Lily. Although she sings about a selfish lover on this single, it also makes me consider that she is maybe difficult to make come? She definitely has a wild look in her eye and I do not think that she would be averse to biting and scratching in bed. I believe her scent would be that of cigarette smoke infused with the sweet smell of Chanel Mademoiselle, which would personally be a turn on for me. I imagine that she would enjoy intercourse in a variety of positions, although her favourite would be doggy style with her head buried in a pillow to muffle her screams. Obviously the awkward subject of anal sex would not be an issue with Lily; from the sounds of it she would almost find it rude if you did not stick it in her pooper. My only concern with Lily's love of anal sex is that I think that you would probably arrive at a point at which she would seek to stick her finger up your arse. Although I am not a fan of this, I am sure that she could be very persuasive.
It is safe to say that I have let my imagination run riot. In all honesty these are split-second thoughts I currently have when I look at women. Of course my thoughts are merely baseless assumptions and I am most likely wrong a lot of the time. I would be very surprised though if I am wrong about Lily.
Lily Allen has held a strong presence on my favourite music channels for a number of years now. She first burst onto the pop landscape with her critically-acclaimed debut album "Alright, Still" in 2006. I did not pay too much attention to her until I heard the infectious "LDN" which was the second release off the album. I can't say that I was a fan of the style and look she sported in the video back then - the whole billowing dress and Reebok Classics look just screamed "try hard" to me. In spite of this I have always said that there was something about her, which would make me jump her bones (if I ever had the opportunity) in a heartbeat. I like to think that I saw the potential in her at a very early stage. I always thought that she had a cute face and an impish, mischievious smile. Lily also struck me as being a cool chick: easygoing and up for a laugh. She became my guilty pleasure as virtually none of my other mates thought that she was in any way sexy. In the last four years it is clear to see that she has blossomed as a woman. She has lost any of the puppy fat that she was once carrying and is now a bona fide fashion icon.
Lily has always been outspoken about her sex life and this has piqued my interest. She admitted in an interview in 2008 that she enjoyed anal sex with her then boyfriend, Ed Simons from the Chemical Brothers. I had always thought that she was an absolute filthbox and reading this interview merely confirmed this suspicion. Apart from singing, she looks as though she was put on this planet to handle cocks.
I would imagine Lily Allen to be very forthcoming in the bedroom. She strikes me as the sort of girl who would not think twice about unzipping your fly and wanking you off in a taxi, whilst letting you finger her pussy through her knickers in full view of the cab driver, on the way back to hers or yours, after a night out. Once behind closed doors I envisage her being eager to take your clothes off as fast as possible to engage in sexual contact. From the way she confidently carries herself she seems like a girl who is highly skilled in fellatio. I am sure that she would willingly deep throat and swallow your load after bringing you to climax. She has a very liberal attitude to her body and has been snapped topless by the paparazzi on a number of occasions. Although she is undoubtedly slim with small shapely breasts, I still think that she has curves in the right places to grab onto during intercourse. Her don't-give-a-fuck persona for some reason makes me assume that she is susceptible to unkempt pubic growth every once in a while, which to me is not such a bad thing.
I think that Lily knows exactly what she wants in bed. She almost says as much in her single "Not Fair" from her 2009 album "It's Not Me, It's You". One can infer from this song that if you suffer from premature ejaculation or are bad at cunnilingus then you might as well not bother with Lily. Although she sings about a selfish lover on this single, it also makes me consider that she is maybe difficult to make come? She definitely has a wild look in her eye and I do not think that she would be averse to biting and scratching in bed. I believe her scent would be that of cigarette smoke infused with the sweet smell of Chanel Mademoiselle, which would personally be a turn on for me. I imagine that she would enjoy intercourse in a variety of positions, although her favourite would be doggy style with her head buried in a pillow to muffle her screams. Obviously the awkward subject of anal sex would not be an issue with Lily; from the sounds of it she would almost find it rude if you did not stick it in her pooper. My only concern with Lily's love of anal sex is that I think that you would probably arrive at a point at which she would seek to stick her finger up your arse. Although I am not a fan of this, I am sure that she could be very persuasive.
It is safe to say that I have let my imagination run riot. In all honesty these are split-second thoughts I currently have when I look at women. Of course my thoughts are merely baseless assumptions and I am most likely wrong a lot of the time. I would be very surprised though if I am wrong about Lily.

No comments:
Post a Comment