Saturday, 13 February 2010

Covent Garden

At 4pm I headed out for a shopping trip into Central London. For my excursion I wore a white print t-shirt (Levi's), grey tweed blazer (Village Green), dark blue slim jeans (Diesel) and tan Chelsea boots (Jones Bootmaker). I also took out my dark brown leather satchel from Urban Outfitters which my sister bought me for Christmas. I used this bag for the sole purpose of carrying a book ("The Secret History" by Donna Tartt) to read on the train.

I got off the tube at Leicester Square station. I prefer to do this rather than wait for the lift at Covent Garden. I headed up Long Acre towards Covent Garden and entered the Zara at the top of the road. They had blazers on sale and I managed to snag myself a single-breasted grey blazer with fine light pink pin stripes and a burgundy and light blue striped tie for just £23.90. There was a very hot girl who served me at the till. She was tall, slim, had light brown hair and chestnut eyes. From her accent it seemed as though she was of an Eastern European disposition. I would have loved to have talked to her, although the queue behind me was long.

After paying up I turned left onto Neal Street. I browsed the rails of the Urban Outfitters and American Apparel stores, not finding anything which caught my attention, before I found another sale section in Mango. Here, I purchased another blazer - this one was houndstooth and quite magnificent in my opinion. The price was reduced from £85 to £39.90. I can't wait to wear this particular item of clothing the next time I hit the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment