
On the drive to work this morning, the headline story across all of the half-hourly radio news bulletins was that Cheryl Cole had finally decided to split from her husband and Chelsea left-back, Ashley Cole. This has not come as any surprise since it is not the first time that Ashley has been exposed cheating; if anything I am astounded that the marriage has lasted as long as it has.
Since she will soon be single again, it got me thinking that I would massively be her type. I am in no way suggesting that I am in her league. Her beauty is unquestioned: flawless hair and skin, sultry brown eyes, a dazzling set of straight white teeth which would not look out of place on a toothpaste advert and an absolutely breathtaking body to top it all off. A string of chart-topping hits with Girls Aloud and her presence on the judging panel of X Factor has propelled her to new heights of fame which I am sure that even she never believed she would reach. Cheryl has become something of an English institution, revered by men and women alike.
She has publicly stated that she goes for men of mixed-race and being married to Ashley Cole is clear evidence of this. She has also proven this on X Factor since the male contestants she has singled out as "gorgeous" have generally been mixed-race and have tended to have shaved heads. I am oriental and not mixed-race, although I firmly believe that I have the type of look that would appeal to her. I have very short hair and in comparing myself to Ashley I am a couple of inches taller and would estimate that I have more muscle mass. Admittedly he has more chiselled facial features, although I am certain that my wit and banter would more than make up for this. Furthermore, in the words of Tony Montana from Scarface, Cheryl strikes me as having that look in her eye which suggests that she has not been fucked in over a year. I am confident that I could take care of her needs in this department: with a girl who looks as good as her I could maintain an erection for days on end.
I just need to be in the right place at the right time (wearing my lucky pair of white Calvin Klein boxers) and let events unfurl. I wonder how often Cheryl goes to Tiger Tiger in Piccadilly Circus...
Since she will soon be single again, it got me thinking that I would massively be her type. I am in no way suggesting that I am in her league. Her beauty is unquestioned: flawless hair and skin, sultry brown eyes, a dazzling set of straight white teeth which would not look out of place on a toothpaste advert and an absolutely breathtaking body to top it all off. A string of chart-topping hits with Girls Aloud and her presence on the judging panel of X Factor has propelled her to new heights of fame which I am sure that even she never believed she would reach. Cheryl has become something of an English institution, revered by men and women alike.
She has publicly stated that she goes for men of mixed-race and being married to Ashley Cole is clear evidence of this. She has also proven this on X Factor since the male contestants she has singled out as "gorgeous" have generally been mixed-race and have tended to have shaved heads. I am oriental and not mixed-race, although I firmly believe that I have the type of look that would appeal to her. I have very short hair and in comparing myself to Ashley I am a couple of inches taller and would estimate that I have more muscle mass. Admittedly he has more chiselled facial features, although I am certain that my wit and banter would more than make up for this. Furthermore, in the words of Tony Montana from Scarface, Cheryl strikes me as having that look in her eye which suggests that she has not been fucked in over a year. I am confident that I could take care of her needs in this department: with a girl who looks as good as her I could maintain an erection for days on end.
I just need to be in the right place at the right time (wearing my lucky pair of white Calvin Klein boxers) and let events unfurl. I wonder how often Cheryl goes to Tiger Tiger in Piccadilly Circus...

No comments:
Post a Comment