I have noticed recently from my Facebook News Feed that Mouse has moved into a new flat with her boyfriend. I met Mouse on my holiday in Tenerife in October 2009. It was one of the funniest holidays I have ever been on and getting to fuck Mouse on the final night capped it off perfectly.
I went to Tenerife with my current housemate and best friend Aces, as well as Casanova and Bea (both ex-housemates from the University of Sheffield). We stayed at a hotel called the Compostella Golf and Beach resort. We had booked an apartment for four people but found that there was one fold out bed in the lounge and two twin beds in another room. There was no air conditioning or ceiling fan in the room which turned out to be a blessing since we all took it in turns to sleep out on the balcony throughout the week.
We had spent extra money to receive the benefits of an all inclusive holiday. This entitled us to free food and "local booze" throughout the week. However, to say that the food and booze was laughable would be a generous sentiment. I am the first person to admit that I know nothing about good food, preferring to eat for nutrition rather than taste. Nevertheless even I could tell that the food at the Compostella was awful: grade Z cuts of meat, lasagne without the beef, bland salad, stale bread, etc. When the buffet cart was wheeled away at the end of lunch and dinner, guests were left free to make their own cheese and ham toasties. The local alcohol was even worse. It came in cardboard cups and if you left the vodka sitting in it for more than thirty minutes it started to burn through. I never get hangovers, although after the first night drinking that alcohol I struggled to move the following day until the early afternoon. Whilst the rest of the crew continued to consume the free alcohol, I spent extra money to buy branded alcohol at the hotel: a strategy for which I was rightfully goaded for the duration of the holiday.
We had expected the clubs in Playa de las Americas to be packed with young, good-looking English girls who would be up for sexual encounters. However, we should have known that turning up in the middle of October, out of the holiday season, would equate to deserted bars and clubs. We were told that the two days for new transfers was Tuesdays and Saturdays. We clung to some slim hope that hotties would arrive at the hotel throughout the week, although the Tuesday passed without incident and we were forced to concede that we were destined to stare at fat families for the whole week. This catalogue of disasters made the holiday all the more memorable: most of the banter originated from complaining about the poor conditions.
I saw Mouse for the first time on the second day of the holiday. We had arrived late on Saturday night and headed straight for the clubs. The following afternoon, we noticed that there were a group of four girls young girls sunbathing by the pool. Two of the girls were average to decent looking, whilst the other two could only be described as atrocities. Mouse was the best looking of the group: she was very short with a young fresh face and light brown hair. We all thought that she was quite pretty, although her most prominent assets were her absolutely massive tits. I found out much later that the size of her breasts were 34DD but they were accentuated on her 4 feet 11 inch frame. She was definitely the best looking girl in the hotel, although this was not saying much considering that almost all of the women there looked like beached whales. We largely ignored the group for the first few days thinking that there would be plenty of better looking girls to go at. When this proved not to be the case we bit the bullet and befriended them.
The first time we initiated contact with the group I was not present. I had gone to the gym a mile from the hotel on the fourth day to work out. The bad food and constant drinking was starting to make me feel puffy and I felt compelled to go to the gym to alleviate this feeling. When I got back to the hotel I was told by Aces that he had gone over to talk to them and the Bea and Casanova had joined him. Through this mini-reconnaisance mission they had discovered that the group was from Doncaster and they were housemates. The other half-decent looking girl in the group was Mouse's sister Gemdog. Gemdog became Bea's project for the week to our amusement, firstly because he had previously chastised her to us about her hair (he thought that her dark roots made it look like there was an octopus on top of her head) and secondly because he staked his reputation on the fact that he would nail her before the week was up.
I talked to Mouse for the first time that night at Lineker's Bar. Lineker's is the most popular club in Tenerife and was the only place that was always busy. The first night we went there was arguably the best night of the holiday, as Casanova was hilariously dragged up onto the stage and nicknamed "Posh Sausage" after telling the promoter for some reason that he owned a plush flat in Notting Hill (this is a lie). When I talked to Mouse I was pretty rocked from a combination of pints of Magners and cocktails. The first question that I asked her was how old she was to which she informed me she was nineteen. For some bizarre reason (probably attributable to the alcohol in my bloodstream) I told her that I had initially thought that she was sixteen but I had changed my mind when I saw her sunbathing topless. Thankfully she found this chat to be funny. It was clear that Mouse was a girl who did not take herself seriously and she had some good banter. She demonstrated this fact when she performed the splits for me after I had asked her to prove that she was a gymnast.
Over the next couple of days Bea and myself got to know the sisters better. I had found out that Mouse had a boyfriend of nine months back in Doncaster and thus I dismissed any possibility of getting with her. I acted as a wingman for Bea who was clearly making tracks with Gemdog. We discovered that they were simple folk with simple designs on life: living for the weekend, excessive drinking and shacking up with men. Their reading material for the week consisted of biographies of C-list celebrities and Now magazines. On the Thursday morning Bea and I, having slept on the balcony, were woken up by the sisters yelling from below to invite us on an excursion to the Siam water park. Aces and Casanova were far too tired and hungover to move at that point in the morning so it was just the two of us and the four girl who went. It ended up being a good day out (the water park in my opinion was comparable to Blizzard Beach in Florida) made funnier by the fact that Bea kept shafting me by making me share boats with the other two girls, whilst he hammed it up with the sisters. I had found out the night before that the other two girls fancied me which created some awkwardness.
On the Thursday night Bea and Gemdog ended up pulling each other. Aces accompanied Luke whilst he chased after a dark-haired PR from a club called the Met Bar on the strip which left me alone with Mouse in Rags bar. We ended up buying each other rounds of drinks and talking about relationships. We were on the subject of what kinds of girls I was attracted to and out of the blue she asked me if I thought that she was attracted to me. At this point I knew that she fancied me - she asked the question to determine whether I was attracted to her. The question took me by surprise and stupidly I told her that she could not be attracted to me because she had a boyfriend. Realising my error, I quickly asked her if she was attracted to me to which she responded with a cheeky smile and the answer "I'm not telling you..." She then changed the subject and the moment was lost. Had this been a normal night out then I would have completely fucked things up.
On the final night I made sure that I did not slip up for a second time. I put wore a tight knitted polo shirt (Zara) which shows the musculature in my deltoids and pectorals and pulled Mouse in same place as the night before. I told her at the bar that I fancied her but the ball was in her court since she had a boyfriend. She told me that she was very tempted and things went from there. Mouse was a very good kisser (she returned the compliment) and offered no resistance to sex and almost immediately came back with me to the hotel. Bea had gone back to Gemdog's room so Mouse and I went back to my apartment. When I returned to the room with Mouse I found Casanova asleep in one of the single beds. He had no problems with me waking him up and turfing him out of the room, considering that Bea and myself had slept elsewhere the previous night when he fucked a girl in the main room.
Mouse knew how to fuck despite being young. I had never fucked a girl with tits that big before and whilst I would normally say that this is not as important as a pretty face, it was definitely a massive turn on. She had a relatively dry and tight cunt which made it difficult to enter her even after extensive foreplay. The sensation of her pussy mid-fucking was awesome, however. Most of the time was spent with her on top although I did fuck her missionary at one point. The first stint of fucking went on for forty-five minutes which was something that she was clearly not used to. She expressed surprise that I was still going and I fucked her so much that she even commented that I had a big cock (something which I cannot honestly attest to possessing). We were both very loud and I was shocked that Aces and Casanova did not hear our antics in the adjacent room. I came once and she came four times. We then took a break and went to eat breakfast, the first time I had gotten up early enough to do so that week.
After eating breakfast together we returned back to the room for some sleep although it was not long before we were fucking again. We went for another twenty minutes (she came another three times) before she asked to stop because she was getting sore. It was great sex and she claimed that it was the best that she had ever had. The final day at the resort was somewhat awkward. Neither of us ended up getting any sleep, which meant that we were both fatigued by the time we got our flights home that day. She got a ribbing from her friends for cheating on her boyfriend. Little did I know that they had a sweepstake running on whether or not I liked her and whether she would cheat on her boyfriend if given the opportunity. I would have liked to have fucked her again that day and when we hung out the sexual tension was clear to see. However, having to vacate the rooms at midday made this impossible. When I think about it now, we could have had sex in the room of the hotel where people are allowed to store their suitcases if they have evening flights. We all made our way to the airport later that day at the same time, although unfortunately we did not have the chance for a proper farewell. Bea preferred to avoid Gemdog who he did not end up shagging due to her unfortunately being on the blob.
When back in the UK, Mouse added me to Facebook straight away. We messaged each other for the first week before this communication fizzled out. I tried texting her with no response until about a month later. I knew that she had a pay as you go O2 contract which allowed her to make free calls to O2 phone numbers but not other networks. Thus it took her a while to top up her phone. Perhaps the most off-putting thing about Mouse is her spelling and grammar. Trying to read her text messages was akin to trying to decipher a long lost language at times. Nevertheless we kept in touch over texts at least once a week. Gemdog, in the meantime, was texting Bea every day. She told me on Facebook chat that she thought he looked like Zac Efron and she seemed to have decided that he was her ideal man. Unfortunately for her, the feeling was and still is not mutual.
The last contact that I had from Mouse was on New Years Day. Since then I have not heard a peep out of her. I can only assume that the fact that she has moved in with her boyfriend has perhaps made her take the relationship more seriously. We have seen pictures of her boyfriend on Facebook and I can only describe him as a disaster. Aces quite aptly named him "The Disabled Matt Damon". I do not know the guy's personality, although on looks alone Mouse could do siginficantly better for herself. As Steak would say, her boyfriend clearly "overachieved". I think that it is a shame that we have lost touch this year. Whilst I could never see myself in a relationship with her I would definitely fuck her again if the opportunity arose. She is a great shag and ultimately a nice girl. I hope that things work out for her in life.
Saturday, 20 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment