Friday, 12 March 2010

Account Opened 2010

Yesterday I had meetings all over the North West of England. I left West London at twenty past seven in the morning and had meetings in Stoke, Liverpool, Preston and finally Manchester. I concluded my final meeting in Manchester at about half past four and made my way to the Crowne Plaza hotel where I was staying for the night. I had previously messaged Glin to see if she would be available to hook up and she told me that she would be available. We agreed to meet at 8pm.

In spite of the onset of exhaustion (driving three hundred miles in a day seemed to wear me down) I made sure that I set aside some time to use the gym located on the Mezzanine floor of the hotel. The "Fitness Centre" was ill-equipped; even more so than the gym at work. I ran four miles in just under thirty-two minutes to work up a sweat and then jumped straight into the shower. After my shower I ate dinner at the Glasshouse Restaurant: I had the Soup of The Day (tomato, unsurprisingly) and the beef burger. The burger was very tasty and was made with some good ingredients: 8oz ground beef, pickles, beef tomato and focaccia bread. The food seemed to re-energise me and I went back to my room to freshen up before meeting Glin.

To meet Glin I wore a dark grey slim-fitted suit (Next), fine check black and white shirt (Autograph by Marks and Spencer), black knitted tie (asos) and pointed chocolate brown shoes (Red Or Dead). She called at 8pm on the dot and I took the lift down to the ground floor to greet her at the entrance of the hotel. Glin looked good: she wore a small leather biker jacket, a smart red top and tight black jeans. She did not wear much make-up but I personally think that girls look better like this.

My hotel was very close to the Printworks and the Northern Quarter. I withdrew £30 from the cashpoint and then let her lead me to the Wetherspoons in the Printworks. It was surprisingly busy for a Thursday night although not too busy that we could not find a seat in there. We both had a couple of drinks in here. I had a Jameson's on the rocks followed by a J & B neat, whilst Glin had a couple of blue WKDs. I playfully chided Glin about this since I don't know anyone who is my age who drinks alcopops. In fact I had a good time chatting with Glin in the Wetherspoons. After an hour spent here, we left and went to the Northern Quarter to a bar called Bluu. Similarly to the pub, Bluu was very busy. The last time that I was in Manchester for a university reunion, we were supposed to start the night in Bluu before going to Tiger Tiger. However, we got there too late and the bar was at full capacity, so we ended up going to a quirky bar nearby called TV21. Last night I got to see what it would have been like to go to Bluu. I must admit that it was an impressive bar. The lighting was subtle and this added to the chilled ambience. The interior consisted mainly of padded pink leather couches and large heavy looking wooden tables. Glin and I had a couple more drinks in here before we decided to make tracks back to the hotel.

When back at my room Glin and I got down to business. Although I enjoyed her company I was still shattered, even after a few drinks. It was probably the only time in my life that I could have traded sex for sleep. However, with Glin in the mood there was no way that she was going to let me get any respite. We had sex several times throughout the night: her on top, missionary with her legs over her head, love boat, doggy style, on the bed, on the chair in the corner of the room and in front of the mirror in the bathroom. The best thing about having sex in a hotel is that it is completely neutral territory and this in itself is quite liberating. One does not have to worry about being too loud so as to not wake up a housemate. The first time that we fucked I pulled out and blew an ungodly load of come, so much so that I was sceptical if I could go again. It put me in what I can only describe as an extreme state of relaxation. I felt as if all of my joints and limbs had been unhinged. I fell asleep soon after, but when I awoke a couple of hours later, I was horny and ready to go again. Unusually, Glin seemed to be quite dry that night which presented difficulties in entering her. This could have been due to a lack of foreplay, although the last time Glin and I had sex she preferred to go straight to intercourse. She did say that she was dehydrated that night and I had to nip down to reception to get a bottle of still water at 5am which could have been the reason. Nevertheless it was great sex yet again. I think that she came at least eight times. Glin ordered a taxi which arrived at 6.30am after which I went to the restaurant for the breakfast buffet.

This was the first time that I have had sex in 2010. Hopefully my luck improves with women for the balance of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment