Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Bitterness

I noticed yesterday that I had not communicated with fey1989 from plentyoffish since the previous week. I had held an uninspired Facebook chat conversation with jadeglasto on Sunday so I had that base covered. In the interest of keeping things ticking over with fey1989, I text her in the middle of the day to see how she had been keeping. I always keep my personal phone on silent because people in the office have laughed at my dramatic rock ringtone ("Still Fighting" from the Final Fantasy 7 soundtrack). Therefore I did not check my messages until about an hour later at which point I saw that I had two from fey1989. The first simply said "Who this" followed by the second which said "?" I found it strange that she would not have known who I was; the only way that this could have happened is if she had deleted my phone number and as far as I was aware, I had given her no reason to do so. I text her back identifying who I was to which she has not replied.

Fuck this stupid cunt. She is the one who contacted me, obviously having liked the look of me from my plentyoffish profile, and now she has made the decision to cease all interactions. I don't think that she realises that I have better things to do with my time than respond to her asinine text messages. I do not even want to fuck her loose vagina anyway. Congratulations on getting knocked up at an early age, being a single mother, having half a helping of brains and no future prospects of which to speak you cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment